Naruto Clans at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A naruto RPG that takes place in the past, before the great Konohagakure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Forum Rules

Character Rules

Fighting Rules

Running a Village (Just for Kages)

Travel Rules

List of Skills

List of Jutsu

List of Equipment

Staff

Admin

Kino, TJCID, Kyuubi, Hakuzi, Zee

Moderators

Jigoku

Latest topics
» Christmas Eve At Friday Harbor Pdf Zip
List of all the inventory...so far Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:52 am

» MultiTranse.Oriental.6.4.with.Serial
List of all the inventory...so far Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:44 am

» Command Conquer Tiberium Alliances Hackv. 1.3.1.rar
List of all the inventory...so far Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:42 am

» Whats Aap Downlod
List of all the inventory...so far Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:35 am

» Indian Preteen Vagina Pics
List of all the inventory...so far Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:34 am

List of all the inventory...so far Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:31 am

List of all the inventory...so far Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:31 am

» Www.40age Village Anty Sex Tamil Peperonity.com
List of all the inventory...so far Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:29 am

» Loopstarz Trap Ish ACiD WAV MiDi
List of all the inventory...so far Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:27 am

» Auntiy Hot 3gpking.com
List of all the inventory...so far Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:26 am

Top posters
TJCID
List of all the inventory...so far I_vote_lcapList of all the inventory...so far I_voting_barList of all the inventory...so far I_vote_rcap 
Kino
List of all the inventory...so far I_vote_lcapList of all the inventory...so far I_voting_barList of all the inventory...so far I_vote_rcap 
Kyuubi
Jigoku
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
Hakuzi Kiriku
Zee
Kurama Uzumaki
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

List of all the inventory...so far

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TJCID
Citizen
TJCID

List of all the inventory...so far Empty
PostSubject: List of all the inventory...so far   List of all the inventory...so far Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:56 pm

Inventory List

Here you will find all the ninja gear invented so far. The "Tech level" is only connected to the Kage rules so if you're not a Kage (or a council member) just ignore it. From time to time they may be updated. The new gear will be posted at the bottom in the "New Stuff" post, and after 2 weeks will be moved to their appropriate place.

Protective head gear

Here is a list of equipment intended for the head. The "Head Up" contains items you wear only on your forehead or scalp, "Head Middle" contains items you wear only below the forehead and above the mouth (mostly glasses and visors here), "Head Lower" contains items you wear only below the nose (gas masks, chin or throat protectors), and finally the "Multi Slot Head Gear" contains stuff that protect multiple parts of or your entire head (the best items are here).

Head Up:
Spoiler:
Head Middle:
Spoiler:
Head Lower:
Spoiler:
Multi slot Head Gear:
Spoiler:

Protective Body gear

Lightweight Body Gear
Spoiler:
Middleweight Body Gear
Spoiler:
Heavyweight Body Gear
Spoiler:

Last edited by TJCID on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TJCID
Citizen
TJCID

List of all the inventory...so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of all the inventory...so far   List of all the inventory...so far Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:22 pm

Arms gear, Feet gear and equipable weapons

Arms
Spoiler:
Feet
Spoiler:

Items and Accessories

Regular Items
Spoiler:
Accessories
Spoiler:
Drinks, Poisons and Medicine
Spoiler: