Naruto Clans at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A naruto RPG that takes place in the past, before the great Konohagakure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Forum Rules

Character Rules

Fighting Rules

Running a Village (Just for Kages)

Travel Rules

List of Skills

List of Jutsu

List of Equipment

Staff

Admin

Kino, TJCID, Kyuubi, Hakuzi, Zee

Moderators

Jigoku

Latest topics
» Christmas Eve At Friday Harbor Pdf Zip
List of all the Skills...so far Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:52 am

» MultiTranse.Oriental.6.4.with.Serial
List of all the Skills...so far Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:44 am

» Command Conquer Tiberium Alliances Hackv. 1.3.1.rar
List of all the Skills...so far Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:42 am

» Whats Aap Downlod
List of all the Skills...so far Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:35 am

» Indian Preteen Vagina Pics
List of all the Skills...so far Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:34 am

List of all the Skills...so far Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:31 am

List of all the Skills...so far Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:31 am

» Www.40age Village Anty Sex Tamil Peperonity.com
List of all the Skills...so far Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:29 am

» Loopstarz Trap Ish ACiD WAV MiDi
List of all the Skills...so far Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:27 am

» Auntiy Hot 3gpking.com
List of all the Skills...so far Icon_minitime1by Hagoromo Otsutsuki Fri May 16, 2014 2:26 am

Top posters
TJCID
List of all the Skills...so far I_vote_lcapList of all the Skills...so far I_voting_barList of all the Skills...so far I_vote_rcap 
Kino
List of all the Skills...so far I_vote_lcapList of all the Skills...so far I_voting_barList of all the Skills...so far I_vote_rcap 
Kyuubi
Jigoku
Hagoromo Otsutsuki
Hakuzi Kiriku
Zee
Kurama Uzumaki
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

List of all the Skills...so far

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TJCID
Citizen
TJCID

List of all the Skills...so far Empty
PostSubject: List of all the Skills...so far   List of all the Skills...so far Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:14 pm

Skills

Simply put, skills are things your character is good at and serve to further distinguish him from any other ninja so far. You can have an unlimited number of free skills, 9 regular skills and 1 prestigious skill.

Free Skills

Free skills are cheaper and weaker than regular skills, but they don't take up skill slots so you can have as many as you want, or need, or can afford.

Shinobi Weapons skills
Spoiler:
Chakra Control Skills
Spoiler:
Other
Spoiler:

Combat Groups

This section is a compilation of Taijutsu and Kenjutsu oriented skills for those who wish to specialize in that area. The Unarmed combat croup has no requirements, but you must have Advanced or Expert Shinobi weapon skill if you want to pick the Blade, Blunt or Ranged combat group.

UNARMED:
Spoiler:
BLADE WEAPONS:
Spoiler:
BLUNT WEAPONS:
Spoiler:
RANGED WEAPONS:
Spoiler:

Regular Skills

Here you will find all the skills made so far in the system (with the exception of the ones listed above). There are a lot but bear in mind that you can only have 9 regular and 1 prestigious skill and that most of them are connected to one another. When buying a skill remember to think ahead.

D Rank
Spoiler:
C Rank
Spoiler:
B Rank
Spoiler:
A Rank
Spoiler:
S and Prestigious Skills
Spoiler:

Forbidden Skills

Forbidden skills usually cost a lot of money and have a steep condition for obtaining them (like getting yourself in the Bingo book, or going missing nin) not to mention they each cause an atrocity penalty (which is practically a political suicide, 1 of the reasons why ninja villages rarely practice or approve of them), but on the other hand they are very powerful and are considered free skills.

Forbidden skills
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

List of all the Skills...so far
Page 1 of 1